[dba-Tech] OT: Literary Question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 13:22:58 CDT 2012

Gustav, that doesn't surprise me. They're supposed to be classics, but I
just don't like his style nor his subjects. I do like many of the
classics -- I'm not as well-read as many, but much more so than others -- so
I can boast 1000's of classics, but I read a lot and always have. It's been
a while and tastes change, so I might enjoy them more now.

I use to read Jane Eyre every few years. I could easily claim it as my
favorite story. The last time I read it, I found Jane tiresome and too good
to be true... tastes do change. :) I haven't read it since.

Susan H.