[dba-Tech] Ai and Robotix

Michael Mattys michael at mattysconsulting.com
Tue Apr 10 16:24:48 CDT 2012

I use Wikipedia often in my searches. On certain topics, I trust the
authors.
Ai and Robotics would definitely be in that list of topics because I can
verify the quality of the information.

It is worthy of note that America's "founding fathers" would
likely currently qualify for the epithet of wing-nut or radical.

Michael R Mattys
Mattys Consulting, LLC
www.mattysconsulting.com