[dba-Tech] Kerberos

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Tue Aug 28 14:04:34 CDT 2012

I have 4 web front ends - SharePoint 2010
I have a reporting Server set up in SharePoint Integration mode

I want to enable kerberos on it. I have set up spns for the application pools for the web application and I think the sql server but no cigar.

Anyone any experience in setting up Kerberos

Windows 2008 R2
SQL Server 2008 R2
AD

I am not 100% sure of what I am doing - nothing new there.

SQL Server default instance.

I am assuming I only need to delegate from the web Application pool account to the SQL Server SPNs

Maritn

Martin WP Reid
Information Services
The McClay Library