[dba-Tech] Internet Explorer Data Leakage (versions 6 to 10)

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Dec 16 12:36:18 CST 2012

 Hi Hans --

But I asked you to post a link where there would be presented real facts how MS is blocking/limiting third-party development on WindowsRT (ARM version) platform. It happens there are no such facts. The issue of WindowsRT (ARM version) being unable to run native x86 apps is equally "limiting" MS as it "limits" third-party developers, isn't it?

Thank you.

-- Shamil