[dba-Tech] Stubborn portal

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 1 14:27:36 CST 2012

Good to know and now another tool.

From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Gustav Brock
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 7:41 AM
To: dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Stubborn portal

Hi all

As always, just by writing you get an idea. We use Ad Muncher at some
workstations to block adds and it works very well. But this site is
completely blocked by AM even if it is disabled - you have to unload it
completely. Never seen that before.

Thanks for watching!

/gustav

>>> mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk 01-02-2012 15:43 >>>