[dba-Tech] Australia

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 04:23:06 CST 2012

Attention Aussie listers: CBC is running a contest whose prize is a trip to
Australia. To win, I have to describe what part(s) of Australia I'd like to
see most. I know very little about that island/nation/continent other than
Ayers Rock, the Outback, and the Sydney opera house. Oh, and I have a
didgeridoo, but haven't mastered the circular breathing required to be any
good at it.

Any suggestions for things to do and see there?

--
Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr