[dba-Tech] Australia

Tydda Jon - Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Wed Jan 25 04:56:47 CST 2012

To find out anything about Australia or New Zealand, the best thing you can do is to get hold of a copy of "Billy Connolly's World Tour of Australia" or " Billy Connolly's World Tour of New Zealand". They're brilliant. Informative, funny, and he goes all over the place, visiting all sorts of different people and attractions.

Jon