[dba-Tech] OT: Global Warming

rockysmolin at bchacc.com rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Jul 27 10:40:44 CDT 2012

Global warming is not longer in serious dispute.  The controversy is
over what effect human activity has on global warming, and if it  does
whether or not something can be done to reverse it or mitigate the
effects of our activities, and, most importantly,  if we think we can do
something about it, how much money should be spent doing it and by whom.

Rocky