[dba-Tech] Excel ? from reader

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Jun 20 07:02:57 CDT 2012

Wow, what a hassle!  I'm thinking there must be a programmatic way to
provide the child passwords during the opening of the parent.  Or, maybe
even easier - look into the trust center options set for those files.
There is probably a security option checkbox that should be cleared.
I'll do a little looking, too.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787