[dba-Tech] Outlook problem

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:40:16 CST 2012

>From a reader -- any thoughts?

Susan H.

Susan - I have a small investment bank and I use Outlook 2010.  I saw an
article you wrote about an error message I'm getting, "The Contacts folder
cannot be found.  Could not open the item.  Try again"

I believe it's because I keep my Outlook on an external drive and I moved
the external drive during last week's storm to my home computer and then
back to the office this week.  I've been getting this message since I moved
it back.  I suspect that something is pointing to the wrong folder and I
don't know what and how to fix it.  Can you be engaged to help me figure out
the answer.  I would love to hear back from you.