[dba-Tech] Bitcoins

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Apr 10 23:57:14 CDT 2013

I'll buy feverish speculation but I'll bet a quarter there's going to be a
manipulation scandal which will have a bad effect on the trust and
credibility people require to hold and use bitcoins.  And, like all
currencies, the utility of the currency depends on the credibility of the
system that supports it.