[dba-Tech] OT: "naive as communism" - Was:Re[2]: Bitcoins

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 11 10:51:46 CDT 2013

Just a note and not wishing to continue this thread further but I tend not
to blame the political theory of Communism just those applying it. A
dictatorship regardless of the politic face used is still just a
dictatorship.

The Israelis have been practicing Communism, in communities called Kibbutz
(sp) for over 50 years. The difference is that it is all voluntary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibbutz