[dba-Tech] Way OT but I love you people so I'm posing the question.

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 2 13:25:34 CST 2013

Italy would definitely be a good place to go...considering Italians have been running things for around 3000 years, first the Roman Empire and then the Roman Catholic church...so they have hordes of culture from everywhere. Then there is a bit of a recession going on in the country so the prices might also be excellent.

...And anyone that can build the Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini to name a few...