[dba-Tech] Way OT but I love you people so I'm posing the question.

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Dec 2 16:20:54 CST 2013

 Hi Jim --

I have been in the the East-South Italy Salento region this summer - I can't say prices somehow differ (/are lower than) from Paris or Amsterdam or Ghent or Brussels, where I have been last year November. And gasoline is very expensive - 1.7x EURO in Italy ( http://www.energy.eu/ ) ), even here in Russia it's now "just" ~1USD+/liter. Well, ordinary everyday good wine costs in Italy are low (up to 3EURO per 0.7l bottle) as well as prices for some Italian local fruits and vegetables but that's it AFAIHF.

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Monday, December  2, 2013 12:25 PM -07:00 from Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>Italy would definitely be a good place to go...considering Italians have been running things for around 3000 years, first the Roman Empire and then the Roman Catholic church...so they have hordes of culture from everywhere. Then there is a bit of a recession going on in the country so the prices might also be excellent.
>
>...And anyone that can build the Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini to name a few...
>
>Jim
<<< skipped >>>