[dba-Tech] Another OS operating system

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Feb 3 15:02:43 CST 2013

I'm not 100% certain,  but I have a strong recollection of trying BeOS a few years ago.   IIRC,
I installed it from one of those DVDs that come with computer magazines.

If so, it would probably have been on VirtualBox since that's the only VM I've used seriously.
 (It was on a previous laptop and I don't have that VM any more.)

--
Stuart