[dba-Tech] "Depend on me, and I'll set you free!"

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Feb 5 05:50:50 CST 2013

Hi Stuart

Yes, never heard of this "award winning author" probably for a reason.
It sounds like he didn't understand data and relations and never intended to
do - which is why he was substituted back then.

Of course, he is right that the data is not the application, but whos says
so?

It would be more interesting to learn what Shamil is doing with No SQL ...

/gustav

PS: I do remember my first meeting with American beer back in the 80's. It
was a Miller Light. It was a .. eh, miss words, eh .. surprise. I believe it
has changed a lot since then.