[dba-Tech] "Depend on me, and I'll set you free!"

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Feb 6 11:19:09 CST 2013

 Hi Gustav --

<<<
It would be more interesting to learn what Shamil is doing with No SQL ...

Nothing yet - just considering to try Amazon  DynamoDB ( http://aws.amazon.com/dynamodb/ ) for one test application, which may grow in a commercial one if the tests will succeed and "stars will arrange properly".

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Вторник,  5 февраля 2013, 12:50 +01:00 от "Gustav Brock" <gustav at cactus.dk>:
>Hi Stuart
>
>Yes, never heard of this "award winning author" probably for a reason.
>It sounds like he didn't understand data and relations and never intended to
>do - which is why he was substituted back then.
>
>Of course, he is right that the data is not the application, but whos says
>so?
>
>It would be more interesting to learn what Shamil is doing with No SQL ...
>
>/gustav
>
>PS: I do remember my first meeting with American beer back in the 80's. It
>was a Miller Light. It was a .. eh, miss words, eh .. surprise. I believe it
>has changed a lot since then.
<<< skipped >>>