[dba-Tech] Was: World Series Question, not Coin Toss Question

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Jan 15 00:27:24 CST 2013

I'll happily play against you if you give me 3:1 odds   :-)

With one game played, there are not 2^6 possible outcomes.  Many of those are precluded
by the rule which says that the contest finishes when either side has four wins.

There would only be that many psibilities if you continue to toss three more coins after getting
four heads in a row etc.

--
Stuart