[dba-Tech] Windows 8

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Fri Jan 25 11:43:00 CST 2013

Hi Jim,

All I can suggest to you is that the current price of Windows 8 is a bargain of course, but, from the sentiment from the tech podcasts I follow is that they think Microsoft will lower the price again, because WIn8 upgrade sales have been lacklustre as it is and raising the price significantly will not do Microsoft any favours... especially in a climate of falling PC sales.

Buy it if you really think you are going to need it, otherwise, why not save that money and wait until the next version of Windows?

- Hans