[dba-Tech] Now that google apps is not free what do we do for cloudemail

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Thu Jan 31 03:20:36 CST 2013

Yep, Google Apps is no longer free, which makes me very sad, but this is Google's current business model: make things free, kill the competition, and, when they are dead, start charging money for free services (or kill them off altogether, which they have been doing quite a lot, leaving us developers with plenty of broken API's and non-functional apps),

Google does a lot of things right, but they do not deserve their reputation and the goodwill of the community by default, as it seems to be right now.

- Hans