[dba-Tech] Office365: Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Jul 22 14:48:29 CDT 2013

 Hi All --

Is anybody here, who is living and working outside US/Canada, using Office 365 for their private needs via your Microsoft Account (MS Live ID)?
I must tell you I can't find an easy/any way to get connected to Office 365 *paid* subscription, which I'd like to use for my professional needs.
There are *proxy companies* here who seems to provide Office 365 hosting(?) but I'd like to avoid their mediation - it is possible?

Thank you.

--
Салахетдинов Шамиль