[dba-Tech] Office365: Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 22 16:44:47 CDT 2013

Hi Shamil:

Even in Canada that can be a real issue. In some cases I ended up phoning to Microsoft and having them set it up from their end. There is usually a toll free number or even a direct chat service available.

I have not have had specific issues with Office 365 but have had to call to resolve issues with re-activations, launching SDExplorer and renewing a product subscription and would suspect your problems may have a similar root.