[dba-Tech] Everyone needs one or two

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 03:01:30 CDT 2013

Hello Gustav

I fully agree about the 1920 x 1200 however, most of the suppliers that I
look at nowadays no longer offer 1920 x 1200 resolution.  I am not sure why
but I am surprised about it.  We had 1200 height back in 1999.

Can I add one more item to the clapping hands list - dual or better again,
triple screens.

Mark