[dba-Tech] Beating a dead horse?

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Fri Mar 8 14:32:54 CST 2013

Both customers and competitors. Hence why they were landed with anti-trust issues to begin with.

I tend to find that most people don't understand how anti-trust laws work and why they exist and, therefore, misunderstand the whole point as to why Microsoft has been facing these legal challenges.

- Hans