[dba-Tech] A new compiled JavaScript?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 19 20:11:02 CDT 2013

I know it confuses but I then use it when ever a process is designed to
render an application down to smaller and faster.

Sometimes it goes no further than P-Code, or translator code or minimizing
code (modernizr) or correlate or assemble and then there is JIT compilers.
Supposedly, the new webkit is written in JavaScript compiled all the way to
native assembler... The compiler, went finished will be an OSS project.

There are languages like Truetype that are supposed to extend the language.
Dart is not one of those but creates a structured environment in which to
code, create classes etc and then renders (as you do not like the word
compile) the results down to true HTML 5 JavaScript.