[dba-Tech] A new compiled JavaScript?

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Mar 20 16:06:36 CDT 2013

Wasn't going to post this but at least I can take it to OT.  Here's part of
a message from him in Kathmandu - they've been in India for 6 weeks:

*********************
Everest tomorrow. Quite underprepared, in the best of ways.

Love you more than I can tell you. Can't believe I'm living my dream of
living your dream every day, more than i could ever ask for. Life doesn't
get any better.

I'm taking many pictures. Never enough to capture it all, but always enough
to remind me all the stories i want to tell you when i get home.
*********************

He's been listening to my travel stories all his life.  And how they
completely changed me in so many ways.  Now he's having some of the same
experiences.  And will come back a changed man - and a man in many ways.
And that makes me very happy

He's traveling with his girl friend.  It was their birthday March 14 - yes
they were born on the same day, same year.  We sent them $500 to do
something they would not normally do on their travel budget.  They went to
an outfitter and are on their way to trek up to Everest base camp - one of
his bucket list items.

>From there they're planning on Bangladesh, Thailand, Burma, Viet Nam.  After
that, they're not sure.