[dba-Tech] Excel rates

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 09:36:52 CDT 2013

I'm famous? Awwwwwwwww.... go on with ya! :)

<sigh>

Thank you, but you really didn't help. :)

1.) Mostly my pjs as I work from home and am more retired than not now -- I
don't get up and get dressed to walk across the hall to my office anymore.
2.) I remember b.) well.
3.) That and a $1 won't even get me a cup of coffee at Starbucks, but thank
you. I am -- that was sweet of you. :)

Susan H.