[dba-Tech] Printing from DOS to a networked Windows printer

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 28 13:45:39 CDT 2013

Hi Arthur:

I do remember those days very well. It seemed that we had to learn a whole new language ever few months. (...but things have not really slowed down.) The most annoying thing is that Bill reversed the slashes which makes me always have to pause when keying in at the command prompt.

Anyways, if you have some brilliant suggestions on printing from the old to the new, I will be pleased to entertain those ideas.