[dba-Tech] Hardware to use Manga Studio with PC - Was: Re[2]: Do you know what Intel tablet hardware and software they use?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Apr 5 14:49:01 CDT 2014

 Hi All --

I have found some hardware, which can be used with Manga Studio running on a PC (laptop):

Wacom Intuos Manga Pen and Touch Small (CTH480S2) ($99.95)
(Free downloadable software: Manga Studio Debut 4 and Anime Studio Debut 8)
http://goo.gl/nPbfN5
Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit for Bamboo and Intuos Tablets (ACK40401) ($39.00)
http://goo.gl/FNuo3X
Intuos4 / Intuos5 Small Case ($26.54)
http://goo.gl/o7OkY5
Thank you.