[dba-Tech] Do you know what Intel tablet hardware and software they use?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 5 23:02:00 CDT 2014

Hi Shamil:

Love it...as both my daughters are artists (Illustrator and Animator) one has had a Cintiq tablet for years...the prices have sure come down.

I have been listening to podcasts and have been reading about the new Intel super chip which has graphics capability built right in...incredibly fast and small...the chips will one day replace embedded or above board video cards and will allow tablets to compete with desktop PCs for high-end graphics and gaming.

Do you know what Intel tablet hardware and software they use?

https://vimeo.com/originals/empoweringinnovators/84413332
http://vimeo.com/originals/empoweringinnovators/84413396
Thank you.

--