[dba-Tech] The new-age generalist

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 12:25:23 CDT 2014

Stuart and Jim,

An excellent selection of technologies to master. I'm with Jim on the
necessity to be able to deliver cross-platform. I'm not so big on
Basic4Android but that's just me, I'd rather learn the Android stuff than
work through another layer that purports to simplify things, but I also
recognize that my choice derives from my status as semi-retired (I keep
trying to get out, but they keep dragging me back in... c.f. The Godfather).

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca> wrote:

> An excellent selection of products.
>
> Jim

Arthur