[dba-Tech] Github question

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Dec 30 05:40:18 CST 2014

 Susan --

Yes, I suppose you can get e-mail notification if a page is updated. To have such notification enabled you have to create a free github account and then to activate watching certain github project - just login to github and click a [Watching - Be notified of all conversations] button on a github project main page.

I have watching enabled for a few github projects, one of them is Umbraco-CMS ( https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS ) - here is an e-mail notifications I have got recently:

<<<<

< notifications at github.com >
13:11 (1 day ago)

to  umbraco/Umbrac.   Unsubscribe

We have been missing "Title" on tree-items.
This doesn't fix the problem with long and deep trees.
You can merge this Pull Request by running
  git pull https://github.com/madsoulswe/Umbraco-CMS dev-v7
Or view, comment on, or merge it at:
   https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/pull/605
Commit Summary
*  Added Title attribute on treeitem.directive
File Changes
*  M   src/Umbraco.Web.UI.Client/src/common/directives/umbtreeitem.directive.js  (2)
Patch Links:
*  https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/pull/605.patch
*  https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/pull/605.diff
—