[dba-Tech] I have a dream

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 4 20:30:06 CDT 2014

You could definitely build your own app for such a purpose.

When ever I start my browsers it comes up with my own web page that has a list of sites I tend to visit a lot...it is all ultra basic but I am sure it could be easily be enhanced to open up a group of pages.

Here is a link to a JQuery method that would only require a few lines of code:

http://demos.jquerymobile.com/1.4.2/pages

It can probably be done even simpler.