[dba-Tech] Win7/DHCP question

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:33:36 CDT 2014

Much of it is very OLD. There is a LINUX box too but it's not currently
plugged in. The XP laptops are approaching 9 years old now. The XP desktop
is 2001 vintage when XP first came out.  I'm surprised it all still works.
I can't bear to part with stuff that still works. I find different stuff to
do with them. The old XP desktop times laps on my slot car track for
example.

GK

--
Gary Kjos