[dba-Tech] Win7/DHCP question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:42:00 CDT 2014

Gary,

Slot cars are a tad too dated for me. I've been eyeing those circular
remote-controlled heliocopters and thinking that's my next toy. Lots of
commercial potential for such machines, but I've seen the whole Breaking
Bad series, and chose instead to concentrate on some method of delivering
Fish 'n' Chips or maybe pizzas that way. The HA were interested but the
Accounts Payable side of the business would be problematic at best. Maybe
helio Sushi-delivery instead: advantages include no traffic issues
downtown, plus quick delivery times, but depend on the ability to open
windows high up on a high-rise -- that could be a deal-breaker. Damn! Ok,
second idea -- bicycle couriers are obsolete, we can do it all with
mini-heliocopters, drop the envelopes at the Security Desk and buzz the
85th-floor client to come down and pick it up. Maybe this could work.

Arthur