[dba-Tech] Win7/DHCP question

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Mar 18 11:33:46 CDT 2014

Two words:  hobby drones...

http://money.msn.com/personal-finance/10-coolest-drones-you-can-buy

From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Arthur Fuller
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:42 AM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Win7/DHCP question

Gary,

Slot cars are a tad too dated for me. I've been eyeing those circular
remote-controlled heliocopters and thinking that's my next toy. Lots of
commercial potential for such machines, but I've seen the whole Breaking Bad
series, and chose instead to concentrate on some method of delivering Fish
'n' Chips or maybe pizzas that way. The HA were interested but the Accounts
Payable side of the business would be problematic at best. Maybe helio
Sushi-delivery instead: advantages include no traffic issues downtown, plus
quick delivery times, but depend on the ability to open windows high up on a
high-rise -- that could be a deal-breaker. Damn! Ok, second idea -- bicycle
couriers are obsolete, we can do it all with mini-heliocopters, drop the
envelopes at the Security Desk and buzz the 85th-floor client to come down
and pick it up. Maybe this could work.

Arthur