[dba-Tech] XP - What to do Win 7 or Ubuntu

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:45:49 CDT 2014

Hello All,

I have suggested to the client to install Ubuntu (or Mint) as a test.

If they like it, then I have two additional tasks, 1) install printer
drivers for the local printers 2) attempt to set up Ubuntu so that it logs
into their windows 2008 server active directory.

Arthur, do you presume that it will be easy enough to get Ubuntu to use the
AD username and passwords?

thanks

Mark