[dba-Tech] Attaching 14 Monitors on Windows 8.1 with USB

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 23 01:35:43 CDT 2014

Hi Shamil

THAT is widescreen!

/gustav

Sendt fra min Nokia Lumia
________________________________
Fra: Salakhetdinov Shamil<mailto:mcp2004 at mail.ru>
Sendt: ‎22-‎05-‎2014 17:42
Til: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues<mailto:dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com>
Emne: Re: [dba-Tech] Attaching 14 Monitors on Windows 8.1 with USB

Hi Gustav --

My laptop has NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics card.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-650M.71887.0.html

AFAIS it should work well with  2560 x 1440 resolution.
But I'm currently going to get purchased DELL with 2560 x 1080 screen resolution.
It's cheaper here, and I see quite some good reviews.

Thank you.

-- Shamil