[dba-Tech] How to turn camera on?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Nov 10 12:30:30 CST 2014

Hi Arthur,
I haven't spotted the keystroke shortcut for turning on the camera, but -
Launch the charms bar, click the search button, start typing "camera"-
you won't have to type the whole thing.
Right-click the camera app icon and make sure it is pinned to both your
start window and your taskbar.
 From here on out, you can click the camera icon on either your taskbar
(if you're in the desktop view), or on its tile in the start window.
Hope this helps,
TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com