[dba-Tech] Hijacked browsers

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 06:04:15 CST 2014

Something has happened to my laptop. When I run any browser, WaterFox or
Chrome or IE, I'm getting this message that says "Unable to connect to the
proxy server". I can only conjecture that something I downloaded has
hijacked my browsers and have no idea how to fix it. I even tried
uninstalling WaterFox and re-installing it, but that didn't work.

The upside is that I have two computers and the secondary one is not a
problem, which is how I'm able to send this plea for help. Any suggestions
on how to fix the other one?

--
Arthur