[dba-Tech] DVD ripper for Windows 8

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Sep 27 10:40:46 CDT 2014

Hi Peter

I could, but actually I have never had the need to burn a DVD video disc. DVD Shrink is quite unique but has another focus than my current need - I can see a purpose for it for other video files that must fit on one or more DVDs. I'll keep it handy.

To store my movie DVDs I think I will spend the few bucks on Magic DVD which seems to be exactly what I'm after.

Thanks for your pointer and help anyway.

/gustav