[dba-Tech] Firefox Users: Caution

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 10:39:11 CDT 2015

Jim,

The whole subject of backup and restore is covered here
<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/restore-bookmarks-from-backup-or-move-them>
.

Arthur

P.S.
Over the years, I've used various browsers, starting with, like most of us
whose experience of senior moments is on the increase, Netscape. Then there
was IE, and after that Opera, FireFox, Chrome and one or two others. For at
least a couple of years, Chrome was my chosen beast, but then I switched to
FireFox, for various reasons I shan't bother to list. But I'm curious about
the trajectories of you and other listers. Care to disclose? If so, it
might be useful to change the Subject Line.