[dba-Tech] Firefox Users: Caution

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 10:44:16 CDT 2015

I only just discovered that the menu in the new FireFox has changed, and
the options to save/restore bookmarks have either disappeared or are no
longer where they were. However, there is FireFox Sync, which I think is a
totally great idea. It will give you the same set of options and bookmarks
and history (and other options you may select) in the cloud, and be ready
for use on any computer you might happen to be using.

This leads me to another question, but I'll save that for a new thread.
​