[dba-Tech] Serif's System Mechanic Software

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Jan 3 08:33:10 CST 2015

Hi Colleagues - and Happy New Year!

I received an offer from Serif on their System Mechanic software.  I
have some other Serif products that are nice, but I know nothing about
this one.  The ad claims some marvelous things, such as "a 239-point
diagnostic inspection," "automatically fix over 35,000 problems and
errors," "boost start-up time plus program and internet connection
speeds," and several more.  They do make a decent website crafting
program, and the reduced price on System Mechanic is attractive.  But,
as I said, I know nothing about this one and the claims are pretty
bold.  Does anybody on this list have any experience with this piece of
software?

Best,
TNF

--