[dba-Tech] Serif's System Mechanic Software

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Jan 3 08:58:00 CST 2015

I was curious because I could use something a little more robust than
Ccleaner.  So I googled system mechanic reviews.

PC Mag's Editor's Choice. Mixed reviews on Amazon. Lots of 5 star.  Lots of
1 star. Cnet editor's rating 3 1/2 stars.

So it looks like a legit product.

Some other reviews had nice things to say as well.