[dba-Tech] Has anyone kickstarted?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Mar 13 09:29:19 CDT 2015

JWC,

Could this technique be expanded to assist in water sampling analysis
for lakes and streams?  We do periodic sampling of our waters here, for
Phosphorous, Nitrite:Nitrate, dissolved Oxygen, pH, temperature, E.
coli, phytoplankton, and some other stuff.  Our fieldwork plans always
include designating who will get the samples to the lab within the
required time parameters, which means that sampling over a weekend is
problematic because the labs are not open.  Finding a solution to that
issue with an accurate light spectrum analytical tool would be very
welcome.  Thoughts?

TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com