[dba-Tech] Has anyone kickstarted?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Mar 14 07:36:31 CDT 2015

Yes, I listed a big bunch of analytes, essentially to give an idea of
the scope of monitoring that we are doing with our waters.  One of the
excellent tools we do use is a HydroLab, which gives us things like
dissolved Oxygen, pH, temp, and the like.  It would be very interesting
to see what is feasible with a spectrum analysis. I'll just sit back
here and watch your progress.  Thanks for a fascinating subject.  :-)
TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com
231-322-2787