[dba-Tech] Remote access to a MacBook Pro

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Oct 7 13:00:10 CDT 2015

OK, apparently I lost something in the translation.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm for open source, if I have to install
another OS/UI on top of Unix and OSX then I guess I'm just not interested,
life is complicated enough when trying to manage OSX from Windows without
adding even more layers.

RealVNC turned into a pain when the OSX is on a MacBook.

So I turned to TeamViewer which is very slick but way too expensive for a
little guy to buy but does offer a 5 user license for non-commercial use for
free. I'm not making any commercials so I guess that means I can use it ;-)