[dba-Tech] html editor

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:46:14 CDT 2015

Authors send errata list in html format for posting online. It was the
original format but I can use whatever I choose. I've been converting to
pdfs lately. I have to have a benign, universal format to work with though
because they have such varied skills. Now that Word can convert to pdf
though, I'm just as apt to start asking for a Word or text document.

Susan H.