[dba-Tech] A Question about Word

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 11:38:29 CDT 2015

Well Arthur, an underline goes with the text, not from margin to margin.
Other than inserting spaces before and after the text, I'm not sure you can
force this. However, you might consider using a text box control that
stretches from one margin to the other and then displaying only the
control's bottom border. Or, just drop in a line shape right under the
text.

Susan H.